Untitled Document

We have vast experience in the procurement of resident status for visitors, as well as for temporary and permanent residents.

United States: The government of the United States of America, through the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”), offers certain visas to foreign nationals who perform some kind of investment, establish businesses, create sources of employment, or have specific professional qualifications for a determined work position in the U.S.

We assist our clients in the application and obtainment of the following business visas:

Visa E2. - This visa is geared towards foreign nationals who wish to establish a business in the U.S. and need to live in the U.S. to develop and manage such business.

Visa EB-5. - Created by the U.S. government to revitalize the country’s economy. This visa is aimed toward foreign investors who wish to invest in a new business in the U.S. and who will employ at least 10 American citizens. The investor shall invest at least from $500,000 to $1,000,000 dollars.

Visa L1. – May be requested by international companies to temporarily transfer employees to the U.S. The company must have business operations both in the U.S. and in the country from which it is transferring the employee. The company in the U.S. shall be the holding, branch, subsidiary or affiliate of the foreign company.

Visa TN. This kind of visa was created by the NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) and is available only for Mexican and Canadian citizens. TN visas can only be requested by certain professionals who have been hired by an American company to work in the U.S.

Specialized Professionals
FIRM    ·    PRACTICES    ·    TEAM    ·    INVESTIGATION    ·    OFFICES 
Terms and Conditions    ·    Privacy Notice
  •     RRS. Ramos, Ripoll & Schuster Lawyers | | COPYRIGHT 2019